Thursday, October 5, 2017

Week 2 - Shutter Speed and Movement

This week we learnt about depth of field, shutter speed and focus.




This image is the one I think works best, as I managed to focus on the moving vehicle but have the background blurred and isn't in focus. If you look closely you can even make out the driver and passenger.


The front of the vehicle is also in focus which contrasts nicely with the blur behind.

I feel the photo below with the motorbike is the worst of the photos I captures, this is because I did not mange to focus on anything and the whole picture is a blur, however this creates a sense of movement and perhaps is quite interesting. 




We also did a task of jumpology, here we found a focus point and then got the subject to jump, taking pictures on the multiple photo setting. Tis created a sort of flipbook animation when looking through the photos. 

I feel the photo above is the one that worked best as I managed to capture both the people in the air. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 - Web Gallery