Saturday, December 9, 2017

Week 10 - Photoshoot

This week i booked out the studio and asked four people whether they would model for me.

Once that was done, with the four of them we tried to come up with four outfits we thought represented different females from the ages 16-20.

Below is a picture I took on my phone of the four models and the four different outfits.



I felt the four outfits represented different different personalities but all four were outfits of the female youth from 16-20 in this year 2017.

Below are some pictures of me working in the studio.





















































I decided to use the camera handheld instead of on a tripod, to create a more personal setting and for me to be able to change the focus as the models were posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 - Web Gallery